What's new on version 1.1.0?
- Fix the issue regarding "no results found" in some cases.
- Support extracting audio in MP3 format.
- Add support for 40 languages.
- Add Feedback function.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
Arabic, Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Basque, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese, Chinese Traditional,Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, Galician, German, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- Download Netflix Video to Computer
- Keep Netflix Videos Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Save Netflix Videos to USB Drive
- Download Netflix Videos as MP4
- Burn Netflix Video to DVD
- Save Netflix Video to PC
- Transfer Netflix Videos to Google Drive
- Watch Netflix Without An Internet Connection
- Watch Netflix on Phone Without the App
- Play Netflix Videos on VLC Media Player
- Cast iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Chromecast
- Play M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- Move iTunes Movies to External Hard Drive
- Use USB Flash Drive to Play DRM Protected iTunes Videos on TV
- Stream and Play iTunes Movie on Roku
- Remove iTunes DRM & Convert M4V to MP4
- Convert iTunes M4V Video for Playing in VLC Media Player